Thursday, December 9, 2010

The tree is trimmed...

with new energy saving LED lights:)

I don't know what the cats see in this Santa pillow... but they love to cuddle with it as they dream of their stocking filled with catnip mice and wool felted balls on Christmas morning.

Jasper... what a blessing this cat is... so sweet and cuddly:)

6 comments:

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

It's beautiful

Tammy said...

Aww...cute kitty.

I have to tell you our one kitty (Sylvia) is having a sordid love affair with the tree skirt. She's gonna miss it when the decorations get put away!

Tara said...

You always have the cutest tree. Jasper looks like he is loving his new home. :-)

Lisa said...

your tree is so pretty! we might get ours today if it doesn't rain. cats find the oddest things to snuggle. my cat has fallen in love with the spinning office chair and loves to be spun around on it! silly cats
have a great weekend
lisa

Anet said...

Thank you Ina!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's where my other two cats love to be is laying on the tree skirt Tammy. Every morning I have to fix the darn thing from the cats messing with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Tara, yep Jasper has made himself a good home here. He's a good boy:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Lisa, I sure hope it doesn't rain for you. I'm sure the kids are excited to get their tree:) Have fun!
P.S. I just love the trolley car ornament on the tree, it's beautiful:)

tiff said...

your tree is beautiful...i love the lights...the colored LED lights are prettier...than the white ones...well in my opinion!

and as far as cats go...well yours is pretty cute snuggled up to the Santa pillow...so sweet!

love all the holiday happiness!

Blog Archive