Monday, September 6, 2010

See you in a week!

We're taking off in the morning for our family vacation to the Straits of Mackinac and Lake Huron. I only wish I could bring along my bike... which rides like a dream.

Autumn took my bike for a spin. She smooshed her dad into buying her one too...

maybe for her birthday.

I'm so excited that we can take my mom along with us and Autumn and Kevin are joining us on Wednesday.... Poor Caleb needs to stay home, he has class and someone has to feed the cats!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Have fun Anet!

Sharon said...

Have a great trip!

Tara said...

Awesome wheels! Happy vacationing!

tiff said...

Have a fabulous trip! We will miss you around here...maybe Caleb will keep your bike company & ride it to classes...smiles!

Autumn is BEAUTIFUL! She definitely needs a cruiser with a basket!

Blog Archive