Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life Changes...

We're seriously thinking of moving. A less expensive home than ours would be nice for a little breathing room with the family budget.

This is one of our favorites we're considering. It's here in town. It's old... 137 years old, it's huge, 2,361 sq. ft. it's an unbelievable price... what's wrong with it? Okay, it needs work... painting, an upstairs balcony needs replacing and we're not sure all the mechanicals are in good working order. I'm thinking the former owners liked green a bit too much. What do you think?

4 comments:

tiff said...

oh my it is a beauty w/ history...hmmm...well if you like to do home repair and paint, then it could be a wonderful home to start some new memories!

i am a fan of green...that kitchen looks lovely...and the floors...oh the floors...love hard wood & tile...easy to clean!

looking forward to more posts about where you go next...or if you go next! ♥ ♥

Tara said...

Mmmm... all that luscious space and light... and a claw foot tub! I see a real diamond in the rough when I look at these pictures.
What an exciting possibility!

Elizabeth said...

Looks beautiful to me! How exciting to entertain the idea of moving!

Anet said...

Hi Elizabeth,
We'd really love to stay in this neighborhood.
We need a bedroom/den and full bath on the first floor for my mom. 3 to 4 bedrooms and at least a bath and a half. That seems to be hard to find.
Keep an eye out for me your way for any possiblities.
I'm not sure if there would be a buyer for this 5 bedroom house of ours. Not too many people looking for that much house these days.

Deep down I'm hoping my husband will give up house hunting and we'll stay here:)

Blog Archive