Life is all about changes. We never stop learning and growing. Life is represented in a circle, a never ending circle. If something is feeling out of sink in our lives then we should work on getting things on the right path. Life can be joy and peaceful!
I've been growing the past few years, it's all been for the good. I'm not the same Anet I was two years ago. I've spent a lot of time studying different religions, new beliefs, new ways to see and live on this earth. Getting rid of labels is one of the goals I've been working on. Really, must we label what and who we are all the time? I'm not labeling my beliefs and religion any longer.
This is where I'm at...
I believe there is a Great Creator, I believe he gives us all that is good in our lives. Like the flower on Noah's butterfly plant in the photo above. I thank him for that amazing flower!
I believe in thanking him for his kindness and all the beauty in this world. I believe in calling on him for healing and protection for my family and friends.
I believe the earth is our mother and we should treat her as such. I believe in celebrating our heritages, our ancestors, nature and the seasons. I believe the seasons are the ebb and flow of our lives and we should tune into the seasons more, our ancestors sure knew this!
I believe you should live your life with compassion and kindness to all people and animals, but on the same hand you should rid yourself of any toxic people who only cause you pain. I believe we all have a right to a happy and peaceful life. I believe sometimes we should just take time out for ourselves. We need to recharge and get on the right path if we are to be any good for others.
I believe there is a place called home where all good souls return when this life on earth is over. I believe we are reconnected with all of our past loved ones and pets.
I believe you can worship just as well in the woods, or your bedroom as you can sitting on a church pew. I believe in karma (good or bad) and what we put out into this universe we will receive back to us. I believe that we receive blessings for living a kind life.
I believe that people are sent into our lives for a reason, whether it's for us to help them or for them to help us. I believe sometimes we should just be willing to give someone a chance. There are amazing people with amazing gifts to share. We can learn so much from others if we just take the time to get to know them. I've been learning to listen... listen to the people I meet and be about them, not me. I believe in accepting others for their beliefs and life styles, letting them be who they are, not everyone is going to believe the same things I do and that's okay.
I believe your family is what it's all about. I believe in taking care of our elders with love, compassion and with the respect that they deserve.
I believe in letting my kids learn and discover how and what they want. I believe in trusting them...that they'll make the right decisions in life and I believe in letting them make their own mistakes. I believe in being a life line for them, if they need me, I'm there and oh I'll be mama bear if I must! I'm working on keeping my nose out of all of their business... I did say working on it.
I believe that all of you haven't just hap-hazardily wandered into my life, you're all here for a reason. You've all enriched my life in some wonderful way... and for that I am truly blessed! I thank you and I honor you for being who you are. Blessings to you!



