Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Civil War Muster 2010

Hotter than Heck! 96 degrees...

Care for a shave and some blood letting from the Mayor?

The Mayor and Noah shooting the breeze about blood letting.


The Battle of Jonesboro. August 31, 1864

The Confederate Army surrenders!


Noah and other kids playing Civil War...
Charge the hill!


Right after I took this photo that kid in the back ground shot me. I guess he didn't realise that I am a Yankee Mama!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I imagine this must be a complete blast for Noah with as much as he loves anything to do with the Civil War. I sure do like how you have done your photos...they just look so authentic for the time period.

Tara said...

Great photos!
Hope the shot was just a graze and you are recovering nicely. ;-)

Anet said...

Hi Tammy,

Yep... this is Noah's all time favorite thing to do of the whole year!
This year he felt a little sick after running hard for about 20 minutes in that awful heat. He was ready to stop, which was weird for Noah.
I can't imagine the ladies and gentlemen in their full reenactors costumes, it must of been dreadful!
Thank you for the comment on the photos... I enjoy editing them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tara,

hehehe... I'm super mom, no bullet can penetrate me!

tiff said...

WOW...those are some fabulous photos...love the last one...Noah looks absolutely thrilled to be part of the battle! What a great weekend! I love Noah's passion for all things civil war...so cool!

Blog Archive