Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Aesop's Fables

Starring the Foster's Drama Homeschoolers...

Noah played Hermes and a merchant...
he gave a great performance and so did his friends.

The Drama class with teacher Ms. Diana... a lady with a lot of patience.
Bless her heart!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Cool!

Don teaches his students Aesop's Fables, and one of their assignments is to write a fable. This is a great idea to perform them.

Noah is growing up, just since I last saw a photo of him. His looks are changing so quickly. Well, he's at that age. What a handsome lad. :)

Tara said...

What a fun activity for this time of year!

Anet said...

Hi Ruth,

Noah has changed so much in the past few months! I look at his face and it's slimmer and looking more and more like Caleb:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tara,
The kids have really grown since their first production. I could really tell, much improvement:)

Blog Archive