Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I caught a squirrel...

Not really, but I did catch some great finds...

I found this cute little "bird/squirrel" cage at Michaels yesterday for $2.50!

Also found some sweet pink glass candle jars for super cheap. It's hard to see the colors cause of the lighting, but I put pink stuff on my mantel... I'm into pink and robins egg blue lately. It makes me happy:)

~~~~

I cleaned and rearranged the kitchen a bit. It gets out of hand so easily. I put some of my antiques on the counter for a nice display. I like how it turned out.

I also gave the white mini blinds a shower. They were so gross!!! Now I'm thinking all the mini blinds in the house could use a shower along with three cats I know... (not at the same time though.) it can wait for another lazy summer day I suppose.

Kitty got a new bow!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love your sweet display! Isn't that always the way? You change or clean one thing and then begin noticing everything nearby. Remember my words to live by: the dirt will be there tomorrow! LOL Have a great day!

Autumn Luciano said...

Aw I love the bird cage, for that cheap I know you got one for me too right? (o:

Lisa said...

love your kitchen display, especially the radio. my blinds are in DIRE need of a shower!! and so is my dog. everytime I think of bathing him it rains. we are having a lot of rainy days this year. i'm not complaining though, we need it!
have a great week
lisa

Anet said...

Thanks Tara,
I swear I get so distracted when I clean... like I'll be in the living in the middle of something, walk into the kitchen and start something else in there forget the living room project...geesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh... sorry dear! I keep thinking with you moving and all that you don't need more stuff. But I tell you what, you can have this one when you get settled into a new home. :)
I forgot to show you it last night when you were here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Lisa, thanks!
Now I have to get around to putting the blinds back up. Our neighbor's house is about 4 feet from ours on that side of the house. :)
You have a great week too!

Blog Archive