Thursday, May 20, 2010

Skittles math... taste the rainbow.

I absolutely love Skittles and what better way to practice fractions...
Okay, besides slicing up an apple pie.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Ok, that is way cool. What is the name of the book?

Anet said...

Hey Tammy,

It's called Skittles Riddles Math. I found it at the library. There are a few M&M's math books too.
Which we should of done with all those M&M's Autumn gave me for mother's day!
They are gone already, (Umm... I did share with everyone:)

tiff said...

so fun! i do math with m & m's & conversation hearts...it just makes it that much sweeter!

great photo of Noah hard at work. ♥

Tara said...

Way to make math fun and tasty! I remember the day I taught Asha how to use a protractor... We went to the pizza parlor for lunch and took measurements of all the slices. Our waitress probably thought we were nuts!

Blog Archive