This little black squirrel is trying to squeeze her way into my heart. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore peanuts and was going to stop feeding the squirrels after Sniffy.
She's a nursing momma and just as cute as can be. She knows this is the peanut lady's house.
She comes right up to the door and begs for food. So I gave her all the rest of Sniffy's left over peanuts and today I looked out the door and just had to smile. What a cutie! I tossed her a hot dog bun and yes... I'm considering buying more peanuts for her. I call her "Little Momma" I guess there's always room in your heart for just one more...
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Awww...Anet this post warms my heart. ♥
How completely sweet.
The squirrels know where to go for some TLC! I'm glad Little Momma has found you.
Oh, what a beauty. When someone has to leave our lives, it is healing to know there is someone waiting to come in and be there for us.
Post a Comment