Three Centuries of African American History in Michigan.
Our historian museum leader was just awesome!
Noah helped with a demonstration... he was told to hold hands, "What??? with a girl!"
Check out how she had to hold Noah's wrist.
You know, girls have cooties!
Oh yeah, I had to snap a photo, mom got a kick out of that!




5 comments:
roflol... ;)
What is with the wrist-holding? Heh heh. Ah, the cootie-age. Adorable!
What a sweet little-boy moment to capture! Fast forward a couple of years and I bet that will all change!
oh boy...my guys have just gone past the girls have cooties stage...and they are now "interested"...i am so not ready for the teenage years. looks like a fun day...even with the cooties!
Oh boy, Tiff! Now the grey hair will start!
I'm hoping homeschooling will make life move a little slower with Noah. I'm freaking out my baby is getting so grown!
Post a Comment