Wii fun...
Noah's Mii cracks me up, it looks just like him! Who knew how much fun bowling in your living room could be?!
Cooking Lessons...
Here's Noah learning to peel carrots. He really liked using the peeler and peeled a few too many carrots:) So far we've made a hearty beef stew and chicken chili. Both turn out so yummy, great winter meals.
Our Blurb book arrived.
One of my favorite pages.
My latest knitting project.
Robin's egg blue, my new favorite color! I added some fluffy white snow flakes.
Next project will be some Valentine gifts. It will be here before we know it!




7 comments:
Fun happenings...everyone has gotten a Wii this year, I am starting to feel peer pressure. We just threw away our TV (again! but we never watched anyhow-except for masterpiece theatre), so we probably won't get one, I will just have to come over and play.
oh my goodness...wii bowling is so much fun! we have stayed up many nights with my family playing! i love that noah is into cooking...our boys' have just revisited the cooking process over the break...i love it!
i am jealous of your blurb book...i so want to do that with out website...boo-hoo! yours looks beautiful and what fun to have those memories in a published book...hands on!
your knitting is fabulous...i think i would like to teach myself...we will see!
happy january!
Oh, I'm so glad you got your book back...do you just love it?
I've been debating a Wii. Oddly enough, I'm trying to deprogram my son off too much TV right now! LOL I say, "Come spend time with me" and his response is "That's boring!!!" But I kept him busy yesterday.
Still, I think of active games such as the Wii bowling and feel it would be great entertainment for inclement days.
The blurb book looks so cool!
Lisa Anne,
I would love to throw away our TV and the computer sometimes too!
Ah yes, poor Noah is now not the ONLY child on the block without a Wii... according to him:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tiff,
You can still make a blurb book with your photos stored on your computer and write the captions. If you'd like... I think:)
If you want to learn knitting watch some Youtube videos on how to knit, that's how I learned:)
It made is so easy for me. I could never learn from a book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammy,
I really do love it! I was also amazed on how fast they get it to you.
It will be a treasure for us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI Wendy,
It took us a couple of years before we caved on buying one. We waited until the price came down on them.
It is fun and great exercise for cold wintery days.
I am getting the Wii pressure from my family too. The hub and the kiddo were trying to bamboozle me from the educational angle, but with a computer and iPods, I feel like we have enough electronic toys right now. Sounds like you and Noah are cooking up some tasty lessons! Love your pretty snowflake hat...
Oh...you have your own blurb book, that's cool. And WII, I love bowling when I'm visiting my sis' house. I keep wanting to get one here. Noah's character does look like him.
Post a Comment