Saturday, January 16, 2010

Noah's Photography Class with Autumn

A sample of practice photos taken in homeschool class.

Homework Assignment: Photo Scavenger Hunt. Print 5 best photos to make a portfolio during the next class.



5 comments:

tiff said...

those are "fabulously fun foto's"

oh how i love photography...wish i could take a class from Autumn...i imagine she is a very good teacher!

sandy said...

wow, fun and I love that door handle one!

Ruth said...

He already has the eye (thanks to you, I think). In the one with his friend lying on the floor, dazed, I see a budding film maker.

Christiane said...

Ruth is right... I think Noah has a great eye. How awesome that he can learn from his big sister, too!

Molly said...

How awesome! He does have the eye for it; I love the last two especially. I still have rocks for him. Waiting on some extra cash so I can get them mailed.

Molly

Blog Archive