Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simplify

Real Simple...

I have this great need to simplify my life right now. Declutter and use only what I need.
So a little bloggy remodeling is a good place to start.
Keeping it simple will be a difficult task when putting up my usually over-loaded Christmas tree today.... Merry day to all!

7 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hi Anet, decluttering was what I had in mind when the Christmas sales were over ... the studio was a pig-pen... so I started tidying up, putting things where they were suppose to go months ago.. now that I have several surfaces utterly empty I have room to get a whole bunch more stuff out that I hadn't played with for months... I think there is no Hope for me...
Hope you have better luck than me!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe something is in the air? I just decluttered and got rid of three pieces of furniture, many boxes and bags of books and excess. Went to get out the holiday decorations and only put up about half of it... realized I didn't really need the whole shebang to have it feel like the holiday.
Good luck with your decorating!

tiff said...

I heart raggedy ann and andy!

I am with you...all about simplifying!

Hope your holiday is filled with simple things that create a peaceful season!

Ruth said...

It looks beautifully simple here, Anet. I like it a lot. The light blue and the red in the header are just gorgeous.

Tammy said...

Loads of decluttering going around here, too, lol! I love that little Raggedy Ann and Andy...they are so simple and sweet.

Love the new look at the blog, too, by the way!

Elizabeth said...

I love how you are always changing the blog look - it keeps me on my toes!

Amy Bradstreet said...

Your blog looks great, Anet! As do your photos--I agree, beautiful header, too. I've been reading--again I'm always so heartened by your love of home and family, always so evident in all you do. Happy Solstice to you and yours!

Blog Archive