~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Our Homeschool Christmas party yesterday, great time spent with great friends.
The boys playing Settlers of Catan.
Building Gingerbread houses.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Every Christmas I buy a big sack of mixed nuts in the shells. I keep all the walnuts and Sniffy gets the rest. Here's Sniffy burying her Christmas nuts in the snow... her paws were freezing!
Harpo curled up under the tree.
We're all ready for Christmas, except for some baking. All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree, the stockings are hung.
The snow is finally on the ground... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Are you ready?




2 comments:
It looks like you are making a great time of it with your family and friends (furry and otherwise!). No where near ready here... I got hit with an avalanche of last-minute jobs and am working, working, working to get through them. No gifts wrapped. Nothing baked. No menus planned. We'll just roll with it this year...
Jeez, is it possible to love a squirrel from afar? If so, I do.
Post a Comment