We made Sniffy some treats yesterday.
(Of course Harpo wanted to help, anytime food is involved.)
We used corn cobs... with or without corn on it. Spread on peanut butter and rolled in seeds.Tied on some twine for hanging.
Sniffy enjoying her treat.




9 comments:
Aww...look how cute Sniffy looks eating her treat. ♥ Are any of her babies still in the neighborhood?
Well Jasper stayed for half of the summer and now they are all gone out on their own... sniff...sniff... empty nest!
What a sweet treat for Sniffy!
Harpo is so cute peeking over the table. I wonder if was thinking you were going to make him a catnip ball to chew on.
The way you love your animals says volumes about what a sweet person you are, Anet. I especially enjoy your Sniffy posts.
Your squirrel has quite the life...you are definitely good people!
That squirrel has the best life ever! And I just love your cat - his expression is priceless!
ahh fun, love the cat at the table! I may have to try that for my squirrels.
Your kitty looks a lot like my kitty!
I noticed that at your blog. They're a pair of cuties:)
Post a Comment