Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hogwarts School

Noah is at Hogwarts School right now. They will have to go before the Sorting Hat to find out which house they belong to. I glanced at the schedule and they will be having these classes; Taking care of mystical creatures. O.W.L.S, Defence against the dark arts, spells, they will play a game of Quidditch and a few other classes.
Oh yes, they've been warned a dementor is loose in the house. They cannot loose their heads, when the dementor shows up they must have their wands ready. That's kind of creepy! We'll be seeing the new movie tomorrow.


Hogwarts/Dodge Turner House.

Noah is sitting on the bench. Before I was finished checking him in, he was chatting away with two boys like they were old friends... I'm happy he makes friends so easily.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cool camp! I wish there was something like it around here. I love the photo of Noah in the paper!

Anet said...

Thanks Lisa:) Goose's party will be so much fun! What a great theme!!

Tammy said...

Why oh why oh why oh WHY can't we have something like this in my town??? It looks like so much fun for Noah.

Anonymous said...

This is just an awesome opportunity. I'm glad Noah has it. He looks right at home in his wizard garb.

tiff said...

oh boy hogwart's...i wish there was something like that here...that sounds like a perfectly fun time for 9 year old boys'...well for anyone i bet!

Blog Archive