Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something Weird, This Way Comes...

Something weird this way comes by way of a bobble head moose in my tree. I heard a frantic commotion coming from the tree the other day. I went outside to find a little black squirrel squawking like mad. He was upset by this bobble head moose that was in the tree... Now at the time I had no clue as to who or why anyone would place a bobble head moose in my tree. But there it was bobbing it's head up and down in the wind. Upsetting squirrels!
I asked everyone in the family that was home and they were clueless. Until Caleb came home and when I question him about the strange appearance in the tree, he couldn't keep a straight face. He's a terrible fibber. He tried to tell me that he didn't know anything about it, but I could tell by his face he was the mystery moose man. He finally confessed that he found it in a parking lot and put in the tree to freak out Sniffy. Only it wasn't Sniffy that was freaking out, it was this guy.

Yeah, we're easily entertained around here.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh that is funny!!!!!

Lisa said...

I needed this laugh! Too funny!

tiff said...

AWESOME...I do think our families would get along...we have the same sense of humor...I just imagine laughter, belly holding laughter, uncontrollable laughter!

Tara said...

The new squirrel is so pretty... and Caleb is funny!

Shona Leah said...

LOL! sniffy was freaking out, too funny, great sense of humor! he was just interested in the squirrel psyche thats all :D

~Molly~ said...

Awww, poor squirrels!!

My in-laws used to have a family of black squirrels on their property years ago. We haven't seen them in quite a while though. I think they are beautiful!

Molly

Lisa Anne said...

Too funny! We entertain ourselves with animals in peculiar ways as well.

RunninL8 said...

That is hysterical! Wish there was some video of it!!! Naughty kid!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! And hilarious!

sandy said...

hahahahahaha.....hilarious

Blog Archive