Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bird Nest Sweets

Melt one 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips in glass bowl in microwave, add one bag of shredded coconut and a few drops of green food coloring. Form nest into sprayed small muffin tin. Press jelly beans into the soft nest. Firm in freezer for about 5 minutes or so. Pop out and enjoy! They take just minutes to make and are so simple but... warning these nest are SO sweet!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

These look great and yummy!!! I am going to try and squeeze them in before easter!!

Lisa said...

YUM!!!! Anything with chocolate in it will be loved by me!

Lisa Anne said...

My teeth hurt just looking at them, but so yummy! I make something similar: I make coconut macaroons and bake them in a nest shape and then I make lemon curd and fill in the little nests with it, they kind of look like eggs sunny side up. Now, if I can just figure out how to get chocolate into this recipe...

tiff said...

these are amazingly cute and fun...did you make these for your preschoolers?

i wish i was into the happy spring crafts...you are good mama!

Anet said...

Hi Tiff, No I just made them for the family.
The preschoolers would bounce off the walls with these sweets!

Tammy said...

They look simple and yummy, right up my alley, lol.

Princess Whatever said...

Whoa you could get a heart attack from that

sandy said...

Ohhh I like those. Enjoyed the video too.

Blog Archive