
Boy am I excited for Spring Break! A whole week off to relax. It's been a long....couple of weeks. With a few challenges, like the dryer dying, the van breaking down, and some other "human breakdowns" I won't mention, yeah... Anyways, looking forward to sleeping in, hanging with Noah (we will be in unschooler mode). Doing nothing much.
My husband will be in Los Vegas all week. At a bowling tournament. The other guys on the team are bringing their wives. One is a good friend of mine. It's a bummer but I'm not going... Not enough money and Noah would be SO out-of-sorts with both of his parents gone for that long. He's pretty sensitive.
A quiet week.
No work, no hubby. We will walk the woods, do some science experiments, go to park day with our homeschool group, read, do some Spring cleaning, watching Little House on the Prairie series. Noah has really been enjoying them. He gets so mad at that Nellie Olsen! :) He's been watching them with Autumn.
All of Caleb's public school friends will also be on Spring break, so I'm sure I'll have a house full of teenagers all week. They tend to move right in sometimes. But that's okay with me, I keep an eye on them and they know they have a place to hang out here. They can be a bit noisy at times. But they're respectful when I tell them to turn it down. Noah will be darting in and out all week with his p.s. friends too.
Note about the photos; I'm not sure why I chose them. They have nothing to do with the post, I just like them. They are some photos Autumn took for a school assignment.
Have a great weekend and don't forget about Earth Hour on Saturday, power out!





7 comments:
I like Autumn's photos too. How is her new job going?
Enjoy your week with Noah, nature and Little House on the Prairie. I remember feeling very happy when the crayfish bit Nellie's toe at Laura's birthday party. :-)
Best wishes for a spring break filled with nothing but calm, fun and working appliances and machinery.
Thanks Tara,
We just watched that episode the other day! Noah loves when Nellie gets what she deserves. He feels so sorry for Mr. Olsen, that his family is so awful and he's so nice.
Autumn's new job is hmmm... okay I guess. She's gone on a few shoots, and edited a ton of photos so far.
We did get a dryer given to us that works great and the van repair only cost an arm and half of a leg. Ugh!
At least it all happened before Brad left for Vegas and not while he was gone. Enjoy the weekend :D
We are in the middle of another run-through of the Little House series here too. Just yesterday we watched the one where Harriet buys the "summer house" (Kezia's home) and Mr. Oleson is doing up Harriet's corset and ties her to the bedpost. We all roared with laughter at him finally getting one up on her. :)
Enjoy your spring break.
Autumn's photos are gorgeous! I'd post them as well. A houseful of teenagers, I'm sure that's an experience! I just had my teenage neighbor over and was taking pictures of her in her formal attire, she is off to a dance tonight. She was so funny, wanting to take only goofy photos. Ahhh, teenagers...in only a few years I will have my own. Have a great spring break.
Your spring break plans sound wonderful! I really like Autumn's photos too :0)
Who did like Nellie Olson? It sounds like you have a lovely week planned. I want my house to be the one all the teenagers hang out in so I can keep an eye on them, too!
Happy Spring BREAK! I will be celebrating with you this week...and we are sticking close to home to...that damn $$$$ thing always gets in the way! But I will love to just hang with my guys and do adventures that surround us in the Rocky Mtns.
The photos are incredible!
Post a Comment