Brad helped Noah with making his Morse code kit.
Do you see how bright that little tiny bulb is?
It lasted all of a minute or so, then burned out.
Noah said "That's okay, I don't need it to light as long as it still beeps."
Noah (in Morse code) = -. .. .- ....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
At 5 Orange Potatoes Lisa is sharing some projects using the Periodic table each week. We will do the project for this week later on in the week. It looks like fun! 
Lisa recommended the book The Periodic Table Elements with Style which we found at the library. The graphics are just adorable!
I mean I had more important things to do in high school than to learn the Periodic Table!




6 comments:
I love the same thing about homeschooling; being able to learn right along side Amelia.She is especially proud when she can share something that she has learned on her own and teach it to me.
Now what could you have been doing that was more important than learning the periodic table...?
I LOVE that t-shirt! Einstein is the best! I'm so glad that you'll be following us along our PTOE path. It's really amazing how you'll find the elements everywhere once you start looking!
The Morse code kit is awesome. We will have to try that.
I so agree about learning with the kids. It's so much fun and I'm so lucky that we can do it!
BTW, is MI going to warm up this weekend? Ohio is supposed to get to 60 on Friday. YEAH spring!
How fun! I found a great website the other day that has a small informative video to go along with each element on the table. It's in my bookmarked folder. I'll have to follow along with your activities for the week. Enjoy!
PS. What a nice mama you are to pick up that shirt for Noah!
I love the Einstein tee!
And I agree with you on the perks of homeschooling...it is fun to learn alongside them. :)
Oooh! Cool stuff, for sure!
Hi Lisa Anne, Umm...I think I was chasing boys mostly;)Does that count as Chemistry?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lisa, We had so much fun with the PTOE activities today. Thanks for do this.
Yes, we are warming up to the low 50's! Yippee!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tara, This is much more fun now then when I was a teenager.
Isn't that shirt great?! MY little Einstein:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tammy and Denise:)
Post a Comment