Photos of the day
Sniffy waiting for a treat with the cats looking on.
Science lab
Making a cherry pie.
We make little cherry pies at preschool for Presidents Day week and Noah
LOVING cherry pie wants one of his own. Nothing too complicated... a box of Jiffy pie mix and a can of Comstock cherry pie filling, egg white and a dusting of sugar. I know, I know... but mamma's tired and he loves it anyways!
8 comments:
Sniffy entertaining the cats is great! Do they stare at each other for a long time, or does everyone overload and have to leave after a short time. I know one of our cats can't watching birds for too long, then she has to go away and calm herself.
What a sweet Mama you are, helping Noah make his own pie. I think the memory is more important than whether or not the pie is from scratch.
That photo of the cats watching Sniffy and vice versa would make a great greeting card, but I'm too tired to think of a caption. :)
The pie is perfect, and I most love seeing a young man learn to bake.
How cute those cats and squirrel are together!! Looked like a conversation was going on to me.*G*
The pie looks scrumptious!! I may have to break out the cake mix!
Love the podium story, and how cool to have such a nice one!! My mom would be jealous.
Molly
Cool!
How are you liking your microscope? Does it have a computer interface? We are looking for a decent one...not too little, not too much, but that has a good zoom. Sooo, how do you like yours?
I could live on cherry pie filling and whipped cream.
The cats are too funny, my cats would scratch each others eyeballs out if they were sitting that close to each other. And Sniffy, I just love that squirrel.
Piiiiiiiieeee...mmmmmmmm....looks delicious. Nice work, Noah!
Sniffy is so darn cute and cracks us all up...and the cats, too.
Hi Tara, Thanks
The cats are pretty focused. But that Sniffy, she has the attention span of a... well, a squirrel!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Ruth,
That scene is almost a daily occurrence around here.
Pie baking son could come in handy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Molly:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Denise, That microscope is bad. I don't like it. He still has fun goofin with it though. We need to check into getting a better one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lisa Anne,
Yeah, our cats have their tiffs. I have to yell at them to "knock it off!" sometimes. Sniffy Love back at ya!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amy,
That Sniffy is funny! I like when she scares our guest on the porch:)
Sniffy at the door!! So cute...
Post a Comment