Noah and I were outside today looking for clues (?) with the camera. Clues of what, I don't know. That's what Noah said we were doing. Besides being Friday the 13th it was an uneventful day.
Here's some photos from the day.
Clue: Something green growing!
Clue: Noah leaping on the nature circle stumps.
Clue: An empty peanut shell that had been dug up. I wonder who did this?
Clue: Cute little birdies in a weird tree.
Sure hope your Friday the 13th was free of bad luck!




4 comments:
I never thought about my luck once, and it seemed to go just fine!
Ha, at first I thought you might be looking for aconite! :D
Send some of that spring weather this way, we are back in the teens after atwo days of 40 degree weather.
Hey Ruth, I was looking but had no luck! We learned about superstitions on Friday...Just plain silliness!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too late Lisa Anne,
We woke up to about 4 inches this morning. blech!
oH ..great pic of Noah.
Post a Comment