Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Bright and Sunny Gift From Brad

I just love my Gerber daisy plant Brad gave me for Valentines Day.
It reminds me of summer.
Ahhhh......

7 comments:

tiff said...

That is definitely a wee bit of sunshine in the wintery february...makes me smile and yearn for spring/summer!

Amy Bradstreet said...

So sunny, I also love Gerbers. Alex gave me a beautiful orchid. Anything but roses is great. : >

Gwen Buchanan said...

Now this is a taste of spring! maybe it will come...

Ruth said...

A cheerful corner by the window. This sun is great, isn't it? Even with snow on the ground, it feels so hopeful.

Anet said...

Hi Tiff, In Michigan there are so many gray days of winter. I love the sun shining in the winter, it makes it so much more bearable.
These flowers do look like sunshine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're right Amy. Roses are highly over rated. I love pink carnations and that they last for weeks! I did get the most beautiful bouquet of roses for my anniversary. All different colors. They faded so fast it made me sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sure hope so Gwen! I see your watercolor fox :) He is just too cute! One of my favorites!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Ruth, the sun sure helps!

Tara said...

So cheerful! Maybe it will tempt Spring to come soon!

sandy said...

ohhhh I love seeing these bright beauties on this dreary day out here.

Blog Archive