Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey, Clay!

Clay... this started out as a math lesson and turned into fun!
Layering color, rolling it, slicing it and rolling it some more.

A colorful caterpillar

A dissected caterpillar, eewww....
I wanted to share this shot of Sniffy... with a friend.

Which is strange because she's is usually fighting with other squirrels and they were being darn right civil towards each other. Her new thing is to scratch at the door (which makes my cats nuts) until someone answers the door with a treat. She is a pest! Today she's had a half of a bagel and a handful of peanuts, before this picture was taken. I hope she's not telling the other squirrel about the free handouts here. YIKES!

6 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

I can't believe the squirrel scratches on the door! How fun!

tiff said...

Ha...scratching at the door...that just cracks me up.

Looks like Noah had a fantastic day today exploring with clay...I always love days when you plan for one thing, but it changes directions and everyone still has fun!!!

Tara said...

Sniffy is so cute with her little friend! Are you sure she isn't part pig? That's a lot of food for one little squirrel... although I don't think I would be able to resist her pleas either.
We had dough out the other day too, sculpting the brain and spinal cord and their protective layers. Then we dissected! Mwwhahaha! (evil laugh)

PS. My verification word is "undaties." Is that the pretty lingerie you wear when first dating? :-)

sandy said...

There's Sniffy!!!Bout time you old snif-dog.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hi Anet! Modelling clay has always ranked right up there with Lego at our house... whatever you can imagine...

Anet said...

Hi Lisa Anne, Yeah Sniffy is a smart squirrel;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Tiff,
:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tara, Sniffy is part piggy!!!
That word is a hoot!! As long as you keep your undaties on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI Sandy, Sniffy sends her love XOXOX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Gwen, They are the best tools for the imagination!

Blog Archive