Sunday, January 11, 2009

Embroidery work

Stuffed felt embroidered hearts. Valentines Day is not too far away you know.


Redwork... A pair of red rabbits. (revised)

7 comments:

Tara said...

Embroidery love! :-)
Those are precious...

tiff said...

I love those embroidered hearts...that would be so much fun to make for my kiddos and classroom...

cute...cute...cute!

denise said...

Lovely! You are so on it! I'm still at...ok, holidays are over. Haven't even THOUGHT of V-Day! ;)

A Slice of the Pie said...

Your bunnies multiplied! I stopped in earlier but didn't have time to leave a comment and I thought there was just one bunny!

Those hearts are great. I love working with felt.

Kel

Anet said...

Thanks Tara:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Tiff, If you leave an opening at the top of the smaller hearts it makes a pocket for treats or a love note. Also, I don't know if you can tell in the photo but I attached a ribbon to hang them with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Denise, I felt like I had a lot of time on winter break from preschool, now back to feeling rushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Kel, they did multiply! hehehe... I finished the other rabbit last night, so I took a new photo of the both of them together. Autumn's boyfriend Kevin is drawing some vintage looking squirrels for me. I can't wait to do them!

Lisa Anne said...

I especially love red work. Amelia's great grandmother made me a little quilt of all red work.
The hearts are sweet! I know I am already excited about Valentine's Day, it may be my favorite holiday.

sandy said...

Very nice!! In fact, they are beautiful. Love the red squirrel drawings.

Noah: Had to come back up here and let you know my word verification is "caliabla". A new word for Caleb, you can call him that.

Blog Archive