Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Track collecting...




Turkey tracks. Love these ones! Noah is collecting tracks found in the snow and wants to post them on his homeschool blog
into a "Track Collection" post. These are the tracks he's collect over the past few days:
<>-- <>-- <>-- <>-- <>--
Squirrel tracks...You know who.

If anyone has a chance to capture some tracks that he doesn't have and send them to us that would be so great. You could post them on your blog and we could "save as picture" or you could e-mail them to us. Tracks that he's looking for now are: deer, moose, bear, rabbit, birds or anything else he hasn't collected. He also has dog, cat and human (dad's boot.)>>>>>>

A Wild Hog track from Molly at Dark Oak Woman :) in Texas.

Vehicle tracks from at Gwen at Desideratum in Canada.


These are from Ruth here in Michigan. Deer tracks on a frozen river, Tracks with sunflower, not sure yet we are still guessing on these and we are thinking chicken tracks. Thanks Ruth, these are awesome photos!


Sharon from One Small Square sent these cute tracks from Wyoming. Deer, Racoon and goose. Thanks Sharon. These are great!

12 comments:

~Molly~ said...

Do they have to be in snow?? I have some wild hog tracks somewhere on my blog, I'll go dig them up and send you the link.

~Molly~ said...

http://darkoakwoman.blogspot.com/2007/06/what-im-doing-tonight.html He may not want these since they aren't snowy but they are definitely unusual!

Molly

Anet said...

Thanks Molly, Not in snow is fine. If blogger is working better we are going to start his track post on his blog. He will love to have some wild hog tracks! :)

Lisa Anne said...

All our snow melted but it is fun to look at tracks in the woods behind our house on snowy days. I love little mouse tracks when you can see their little tails dragging behind. We have snow coming this weekend, we will keep our eye open!

Anet said...

We got it Molly, really cool track! Thanks. It's posted on his sidebar. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Lisa Anne, Mouse tracks sound so cute!

Sharon said...

How fun! I've got you covered for deer tracks when it's light tomorrow. Probably raccoon and rabbit too, I'll see if they're still there in the morning. Geese and duck too if pets are okay???

Ruth said...

I've got some for you, and I bet you can guess what animal! I have two actually. Hmm, I have three. I can email them. I don't know your address, so you can email me at ruth.mowry@gmail.com, and I'll send 'em!

It's a great idea, Noah! Sniffy's are sooo cute.

Gwen Buchanan said...

What a good idea Anet.. We have been getting so much mixed weather... the snow hasn't stayed for long..
Tons of rain but I did manage to get a pic of these tracks in our driveway for Noah...

http://picasaweb.google.com/fromthebluff/RainyDayInDec#

Anet said...

Awesome Sharon, oh yes pet tracks are great. He found dog and cat tracks and human. Thanks ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Ruth, I sent you my e-mail address. It will be fun to figure out your tracks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Gwen, very cute idea! I would have never thought of those tracks! lol!!! Ummm...I didn't know you guys had big anacondas in Canada slithering up and down your driveway. Very scary, chuckle!

denise said...

Love those. We have bunny and bird tracks in our yard and on our deck. The boys have been looking out for the opossum...

Funny...the word verification I have is 'mistake'

Ruth said...

Yep, chicken tracks. And the sunflower ones are Bishop the barncat's. :)

sandy said...

oh this is a great post..love those tracks!

Blog Archive