~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Harpo cuddling on my lap. He looks like a big boy now, still my baby though.
I've started a pot of chicken soup and plan to bake some cookies (some I can enjoy too) & wash loads of laundry today. Brad and Noah are going to the Michigan State basketball game tonight (Brad's early Christmas gift from Autumn.) My sister Deb came today and picked up my mom for the holidays. So we won't be seeing grandma for Christmas this year. Autumn is working back at the studio for the holiday portrait rush, her job at the school paper is on winter break. She is working tonight so it will be just me and Caleb. Caleb has his best friend who lives in Chicago coming to stay with us for a few days next week. Always interesting with Davey in town. umm...yeah. Well I hope everyone is staying warm and toasty....brrr...it's windy and cold out there. I shouldn't complain compared to what Sharon is getting, -40 wind chills! Big BRRRRRR......




13 comments:
Cool idea, Noah, to put the rainbow glasses up to the camera lens! Harpo looks so grown up now... wow. I hope he's being a good boy and not snitching any ornaments off the tree. Enjoy your weekend, Anet!
The binky on the tree tickles me so much!! You are brilliant.
And Noah's idea to hold the 3D glasses in front of the camera lens is another stroke of genius. What a cool photo.
Lucky Brad & Noah - we'll be watching for them at the game on TV, after all Noah is a celeb now that he was on Extreme Home Makeover.
I went out in the hot tub this afternoon and I couldn't believe the wind! Supposed to warm up tomorrow I think.
If MSU keeps going at this rate, and if we score over 100, Brad and Noah will be getting some free pizza.
They came home a bit early when MSU's score was 101. To beat the crowd.
Hey Tara, Harpo has been very good, which was a big surprise to me. I was expecting the worst. One problem is the wrapped presents, he is obsessed with paper stuff.
He was chewing on the corners and unwrapping stuff...So I can't put presents under the tree.
Enjoy your weekend too!
I have never in my life been called brilliant. Thank you Ruth :)
Than I'll second it Anet, I think you're brilliant!
That was a good idea Noah! Very cool.
I can't believe he didn't want his binky. I had to pry Zoe's away from her when she was 4 by letting her hide it in her drawer. I don't think she even let me toss it out until she was 6 or 7!
Be warned, I'm sending this weather your way!!!
Hi Sharon,
Autumn kept hers until she was about 7 mos. old. I had bought her a new one, exactly like her old one and she immediately spit it out and left it laying around for days without touching it. That was the end of it.
Caleb never cared much for his either.
Oh, I put a magic bubble around Michigan so no bad weather could get in. True story!
You've waited far too long to be called brilliant.
Peter stopped wanting his binky when he was a few months old and a virus made its way through our community. One of the symptoms of the virus was a sore tongue. And he stopped taking his pacifier!
:D
Did Brad and Noah get a free pizza deal?
Beautiful sparkly idea with the glasses in front of the lens....
Anet, I really am enjoying your Christmas sentiments attached to each special ornament on your tree
I love the binky on the tree...how sweet...
And I love your risk taking with your photography...a photo through bug eyes...fun times!!!!
I love these photos and the other ones and have enjoyed the catch up AND I hope this posts! I won't write out much because I haven't been able to post a comment here.
WOW ! Harpo IS looking like the dapper young man these days!!!
Love that trippy rainbow effect! Dazzling!
Have Noah smear a very thin layer of vasiline on a clear piece of plastic and use it as a filter! It's fun to experiment with wiping the vasiline in certain directions or making different textures with it to create different effects!
I did this when i was a kid and took some cool x-mas tree pics.
Post a Comment