Christmas Eve
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Every year I buy some English Christmas crackers for Christmas eve. You pull the ends and they "POP" open. Inside is a small trinket, some jokes and a gold paper crown. In England, they place a cracker at each place setting at the Christmas table. Then they wear their crowns during the meal. We had chicken/sausage spaghetti for dinning. Brad bought each of us some cute little Cokes in fun bottles. We called them Coke bombs. I think they are suppose to be ornaments.
The kids decorated cookies and we watched A Christmas Story.




8 comments:
Aw, it looks like you are having a wonderful time. I especially love the picture of Noah in his crown! Happy Christmas!
Wonderful photos!! It looks so warm and inviting there...glad you had a good time.
Happy Family! Happy Christmas!
It really looks like a lot of fun!
Thanks everyone, I'm feeling bittersweet about Christmas being over. It's such a peaceful, magical time of year.
But on the other hand, I'll be glad to have the house back to normal.
Well...as normal as it gets around here. ;)
Love these shots Anet!!!.. the last one particularly...
That ice candle is GORGEOUS!!!!!
And I LOVE the english crackers!!! The kids would get a kick out of those! We'll definitley have to make that a tradition!
And I HEAR you on the bittersweet.
Post a Comment