Wednesday, December 24, 2008


9 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I have not had much time to read my friend's blogs...just catching up! Happy Holidays!

tiff said...

Beautiful!

WE of course wish you holiday happiness...and hope that "Santa" is good to all of you!

Lovely Photo!

sandy said...

Ohhh that ornament is beautiful. Have a blessed wonderful day tomorrow.

Gwen Buchanan said...

This is beautiful Anet... I can imagine your family all around your cozy tree in your living room... it's a wonder Sniffy hasn't tiptoed in and made a little nest amongst the boughs...

A Slice of the Pie said...

Merry Christmas!

Ruth said...

Sweet and warm - that's you, Anet. Merry Christmas to you, Noah, Caleb, Autumn, Brad - and Sniffy!

Tara said...

Merry Christmas to you all! It's been a joy getting to know you this year.

denise said...

Merry Christmas!

Sharon said...

I'm going through the last couple of day's posts backwards so I can already see that you have had a Merry Christmas........but Merry Christmas anyways. :)

Blog Archive