Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snow

Today it snowed... you know, that quiet snow...falling without a sound. Beautiful!

A quiet Noah enjoy the snow.

11 comments:

RunninL8 said...

Oh! Your neighborhood looks just like my Grandma's when I was a kid!! New haven, CT. Nice memories!
Yay for your first snow! Did ya muster up a wee snowball?!?!

RunninL8 said...

Hey! there was no "comment" thingy on your last post! I wanted to say"I NEED to be that cat right now"!

Tara said...

The view from your front door is almost the same as mine. Whoa!
Beautiful snow. Just cold, gray and windy here. Waiting for a serene blanket of white.

Anet said...

Hey Runnin18, Oops, I don't know how that happened. I fixed it.

Noah was throwing some snowballs at the door. He's been out 3 different times today. I stayed in. I have a killer cold. All weekend I've been lounging in the recliner, sneezing, blowing nose, drinking tea and whinning! Oh yeah let's not forget the fun headache.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tara, I remember a photo on your blog and I thought the same thing.
It's been snowing most of the day. It's really pretty now. All the tree limbs are covered. Winter is here? YIKES!

Sharon said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Ruth said...

I loved this snow today!! Just beautiful, and I was ready for it.

But I'm sorry about your terrible cold, so much is being spread around. All three of our student workers in the department were out sick. Get better!

tiff said...

beautiful white stuff...

winter has not really come here in carbondale...so it is fun to see that it has in other places.

enjoy!

denise said...

Nice! We were supposed to get snow, but only got a few flakes...

Lisa said...

So beautiful. Here in California it's in the high 70's. Like summer. Hope you are feeling better!

sandy said...

Wow, beautiful photos, love the scene looking out from the porch.

~Molly~ said...

Ugh, hope you are feeling better soon! Colds suck.

I think I'm coming down with a cold too but so far just an extra-runny nose. It could be just getting used to the cold air/turning on the heat finally.

We almost never get snow here in east Texas, maybe 1-2 inches a year. I'm (sort of) jealous!!! It would be nice if it snowed like we used to get when I was a kid, 2-3 times a year we'd have it at least 6-10 inches deep! Then as I got older we got nasty ice storms and now those only happen every few years, thank goodness.

Molly

Blog Archive