Saturday, November 1, 2008

Celebrate!

November 1st.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Soul's day, Day of the Dead, Samhain, and Caleb's Birthday.
17 things about Caleb
~~~
1. He very intelligent.
2. He is very sensitive to the spirit world.
3. Has a crazy sense of humor.
4. He's people smart.
5. He loves food that is cooked all together in a pot.
6. He is a black belt in karate.
7. He has the most culturally diverse group of friends than anyone I've ever known.
8. He likes Woody Allen.
9. He is an Anarchist.
10. Has always marched to his own drummer.
11. He's very true to himself.
12. He's a babe magnet. (it's true!)
13. He plays guitar and the harmonica.
14. He has the eyes of an old soul.
15. He challenges authority. (in a good way)
16. He loves kitty cats.
17. He loves his momma very much!

Happy 17th Birthday Caleb,

I love you!
xoxoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy birthday Caleb!

You've raised and are raising some good kids, Anet. Good for you. The things you listed about Caleb are all something to be proud of.

You really have a crazy, busy couple of weeks with birthdays and celebrations, don't you! lol

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday to Caleb. I liked reading your list about him. And that's a cool photo, and seems apropos given your descriptions.

tiff said...

Wow...What a strong 17 year old.

Happy Birthday Caleb!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb! Enjoy your day and best wishes for a wonderful year.

Anet said...

Thank you Tammy, They're okay, I guess I'll keep them :)
I'm so glad it's over. A short rest and then it's the holidays. Yipee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Sharon! He's at the mall with his friends spending his birthday cash. Can't keep it a day you know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Ruth, I told him "you shouldn't get up there!" He said "they don't mind." Okay... if you say so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Tiff, strong willed too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Tara! The last of our celebrations for awhile! whew!!!

A Slice of the Pie said...

What an in depth look at Caleb. Hope he enjoyed his special day. Seventeen is such a great age to be.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Happy belated Birthday Caleb...

With qualities like that, what more could anyone wish for..

Beautiful family you have, Anet!!

Blog Archive