Autumn and Kevin drove up north to my sister's to pick up my mom. They spent the weekend thrifting and browsing antique shop. They bought me this window and gave it to me for an early birthday present. I love old windows with panes!
Right now I've propped in front of the fireplace. I'm thinking of hanging it and using it as a wreath display, changing wreaths with the seasons. Do you have any other ideas for it? Autumn suggested a coffee table...sounds interesting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is beautiful!! Yea I have a good idea for it.
SHIP IT TO ME!
BEAUTIFUL! I really love it, Anet! I love paned windows too, they are gorgeous anywhere, anytime. I do love that jack-o-lantern too! Your whole fireplace tableau is GREAT.
Funny, Sandy!
I love that!
Good ideas. I love doors and windows - even hanging on their own somewhere, they are lovely.
Oh that is just gorgeous!
I saw in a magazine where they took two windows similar to yours(but rectangular) and added co-ordinating fabric panels in each pane(behind the glass). Then they mounted them on the wall as a headboard feature. It was really cool and I've spent months looking for some good windows. Most of what I find around here have broken panes or are not a good size for that project. Maybe I need to expand and think of other places to hang one.
You cheeriness makes me happy, Anet.. even when it comes to spooky Halloween.. Noah must love it..
That is a great window.. and i love the fire in the hearth...
Happy early birthday! What thoughtful children you have!
You're a hoot Sandy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Ruth!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Denise, I'm thinking I'll hang it somewhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's a great idea to Molly. But my bedroom set is fairly new.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh thanks Gwen, I really am liking it propped there too! It was so cute when the cats peeked into the fireplace, like they were looking through a real window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tara! They are sweet;)
Post a Comment