Autumn came home with a present for me. A student planner from LCC. I said to her "Thanks, but don't you need this more than I do?" She said "look at it closely," There she was, in a tiny bubble on the cover. The cover highlights the some of the different majors at the school. Autumn is in the Film Production bubble. She was making a short film with her class a few years ago. (Charlie Chaplin silent movie type.) She didn't even know she was on the cover until her friend Rachel told her. I looked at one of these at the bookstore with Caleb a few weeks ago and asked him if he wanted one. (Of course he didn't.) I didn't notice the photos on it.

Autumn is sitting on a rock with the sunglasses on by the river.

8 comments:
Cool!
Great keepsake and really thoughtful of her to know that you'd like one.
WOWZERS...always fun to see your children published....and what a great photo!
Well that is NEAT!!
Molly
Surprises like this are the best. I do love Charlie Chaplin too, he was absolutely brilliant. She has good influences!
BTW, I love my Spartan planner too. :)
How nice, and what a nice surprise! She seems to be popping up all over the place, and I'm glad to see it! She is so talented....
Well how cool is this!! Yes I see her, I do....fun.
That's very cool!
Post a Comment