Monday, August 11, 2008

On to bigger and better things!

Autumn starts her new job today as the photo editor
at the college newspaper: The Lookout
She is very excited about her new adventure!
I'm so proud of her!!!


9 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Congratulations Anet and Autumn! A job well done to the both of you!!

Tara said...

Very cool. Congratulations!

Ruth said...

That is great! All this experience will be soooo good.

I like the new look of your blog, Anet! Very spiffy.

sandy said...

Congratulations to her and she is so pretty (and of course smart)....

I love her red hair,

Loring Wirbel said...

Hey, Anet, my mom used to be college advisor for The Lookout for about 15 years or so. Autumn may see pics or material about her around, her name is Louise Wirbel.

Anet said...

Thanks Sandy, I really liked her brown hair which I haven't seen for years!

************************

Hey Loring,
It's a small world! I'll let Autumn know. The paper is celebrating it's 50Th anniversary this year.
Autumn said she has the back page every two weeks for a photo essay. She's said it can be either about the school or Lansing.

Tammy said...

Congratulations, Autumn! :)

Sharon said...

Congrats Autumn!!!! Very cool about the photo essays!

tiff said...

AWESOME...what a fantastic job.

The photo of Autumn is beautiful!

Blog Archive