Friday, August 15, 2008
Mom meme 's
Tammy wanted to know which of my kids knows me best. My favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life" My favorite color is burnt orange, although I go through phases... red was my last favorite. I think the "Purple Squirrel" lead the oldest two. My favorite food is.... that's a tough one... probably fruit salad or apple crisp. My favorite drink is mint tea. I do like Pepsi and coffee too! As for what I was like as a child; Noah was more correct... I hope! I'm sure my older sibling would agree with Caleb and Autumn. And what's with the cartoon buzzard! Can you see what happens to kids as they turn into teenagers, they become very sarcastic! So I would have to say Noah knows me best or maybe it's that he's still a sweet little boy. I really need to slow time down and just cuddle that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yes....in a way the youngest ones know us best because they spend more time actually being aware and questioning.. But for the true person we are, those older ones have lived with us longer. They know the truth!!!...
hah
That white zin and sprite sounds like a nice summer cooler.
I should really do this with my kids. Now that they're grown, I wonder what they'd say. Maybe get their impressions from when they were younger, and what they think about me now.
Hey, it would be kind of fun to do some sort of meme like this and ask blogging friends to answer the questions.
Ok, this was fun! I am posting my kids' answers on my blog here in just a minute. :)
You're right Sandy!
************************
Hey Ruth, that's a great idea about the blogger friends!
And you should do your kids that would be fun to find out what they know and feel about you!
**********************
Can't wait to check it out Tammy:)
Yeah Noah!! your right Anet.. can never overdue on cuddling!!
Gwen's right there is never enough cuddling! And I like Ruth's idea about our blogger friends too.
Post a Comment