Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Mom Meme by Noah


1. What is something that Mom always says to you? "No Noah..."
2. What makes Mom happy? When I draw her pictures.
3. What makes Mom sad? Dead kittens!
4. How does Mom make you laugh? She tells jokes about President Bush.
5. What was Mom like as a child? Adventurous
6. What your mom's favorite animal? Squirrels and cats
7. What's your mom's favorite drink? Pepsi, umm... maybe coffee
8. What your mom's favorite thing to do? Blog
9. What does your Mom do when you are not around? Blog
10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for? For being Squirrel Lady
11. What is your Mom really good at? Everything she does!
12. What is your Mom not really good at? playing video games!
13. What does your Mom do for her job? teach preschoolers
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? not sure?
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? That she takes good care of us.
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Aunt Slappy from Whaco's Wish (an old lady squirrel)
17. What do you and your Mom do together? Homeschool stuff
18. What's your mom's favorite movie? It's a Wonderful Life
19. What's your mom's favorite color? red, I think...
20. How do you know that your Mom loves you? Everything she does for me!

13 comments:

~Molly~ said...

That is precious!!! Love #4 especially!

Molly

sandy said...

That is so cute to read his meme..

I love that photo of you and him.

He sure sounds like he thinks you are the best in the world.

denise said...

Oh. Sweet.

Um. Dead kittens? ;)

Tara said...

Aw. #20 is so sweet. That had to give you the warm fuzzies.

Anet said...

Thanks Molly!

***************
Thanks Sandy,
That picture is one of those dreaded first thing on Christmas morning photos, barely combed hair and no make-up. At least I'm not still in my p.j.'s that year.

***********************

Hey Denise, I think that's how 8 yr. old boy's minds work. I mean a dead kitten would surely make me cry!

******************

Hi Tara, Yeah, He's a cutie!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Such a gentle picture!! ... Anet, you are beautiful!!! and so is Noah... handsome I mean...

Dead kitties make me sad too.. so do dead skunks!

Awww. everything she does!!! now that is love!!

Tammy said...

How fun! Way to go, Noah, I loved your answers. :)

Sharon said...

Thank YOU Noah!!! I LOVE this post and getting to see a picture of your mom and hearing your answers!

Anet: You are so cute!!! You look like you could be in your 20's in that picture. Now I finally have a face for you; thank you for that!

tiff said...

this is so sweet...what a good guy you have!

sandy said...

Ahh, but you look great for it being morning.

Anet said...

Thank you Gwen! I'm blushing...

****************************

Thanks Tammy!

*************************

Well thank you Sharon, in my twenties! I haven't been called that in a long time... I had a lady at the store ask me if I qualified for the senior discount!
WHAT?!!
*********************

Thanks Tiff and Sandy! :)

Sharon said...

No Way! What was she 14???

Ruth said...

How SWEET! That must just send you!

Blog Archive