Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mom Meme by Caleb


1. What is something that Mom always says to you? "Put away the dishes"
2. What makes Mom happy? Taking pictures of her squirrel.
3. What makes Mom sad? When Sniffy is stranded in his nest during a storm.
4. How does Mom make you laugh? Just by her remarks.
5. What was Mom like as a child? Annoying probably.
6. What your mom's favorite animal? Squirrels
7. What's your mom's favorite drink? Coffee
8. What your mom's favorite thing to do? Blogging
9. What does your Mom do when you are not around? Blog
10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for? Blogging
11. What is your Mom really good at? Making Folk Art and squirrel photography.
12. What is your Mom not really good at? Cutting with sissors.
13. What does your Mom do for her job? Dictator of preschoolers
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? Stir Fry
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? Her creativity
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Beaky Buzzard
17. What do you and your Mom do together? We go for walks.
18. What's your mom's favorite movie? It's a Wonderful Life.
19. What's your mom's favorite color? Purple
20. How do you know that your Mom loves you? She bothers me a lot, and that's a sign that she cares and loves me.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Dear Dictator,
The look on Calebs face is priceless! This was really fun. Is Autumn going to do it??? What about Brad, would he do a wife/spouse/partner one???

Anet said...

Hehehe... Autumn is tomorrow. Not sure about Brad, that's a idea though.
It's fun to see the different perspectives that the kids have of me.

Ruth said...

How cute!! I really like seeing what Caleb thinks of you. Thank you for sharing.

tiff said...

again you have another sweet boy...it is so fun to see what our children have to say about us...love it!

Gwen Buchanan said...

This was really sweet Anet...Caleb is a great sport.. yeah. love the difference in your expressions!!!

going for walks... one of my favourite things!!

You are so young!!! Lucky!!! You know I feel the same as I ever did, but when I look in the mirror, is that really me?

Tammy said...

Cutting with sissors and Dictator of preschoolers.....oh my goodness. roflol!

I love it.

Seriously, I need to do this with my kids!

Anet said...

Thanks Ruth!

*******************

Hey Tiff, Sweet? well sometimes. lol

*********************

Oh Gwen not sure about young... it's so sweet that you think so.
I'll be 46 this October! blah!!!
I keep saying I'm headed south for the winter. ( sagging south and my hair is turning white!) I do the same thing with the mirror, I feel young at heart and get very disappointed with the mirror. It doesn't agree with me.

****************************

You should do it Tammy, it's fun to see who really Know you and what they think.

sandy said...

another funny, "cutting with scissors"..make sure you don't run with them.

So fun to read these....hahahha.

Beaky Buzzard..

And blogging seems to be something they all know you love to do.

Blog Archive