Okay, I know I'm suppose to be taking it easy. But Noah and I were getting a little stir crazy. So a quick trip the neighborhood farmers market, the library and play ground. (one stop) I keep this sign in my yard to help support the local farmers.

Yummy cherries and blue berries. Believe or not I passed on these. Really expensive!
Noah at the playground with me resting on a bench eating Lemon Ice.

This is what I bought home; big flowers, a dried gourd, a ball zucchini and some
onions.
At the library I happened to find this book. I wonder what I can make with my gourd?
There was tons of summer squash and zucchini at the market but mine are coming in. As a matter of fact I need to harvest some more by tomorrow. I also have lots and lots of tomatoes, still green though.

Harvested from my garden.
My back is had enough excitement for the day, we'll rest now!







9 comments:
Thanks for sharing your day out and all those lovely veggies and fruits!... Hope your back gets better soon...
Maybe you just need a really long back rub... by Colin Firth. Or Johnny Depp. Or both! ;-) Just teasing, I'm feeling all cheeky tonight. But I do hope you feel better soon.
Love the berries and cherries photo and the beautiful flowers. No dance rehearsal this Saturday so I can walk over to our market and pick up something beautiful for the table. I'm looking forward to it.
Let us know what the gourd turns in to, okay?
hey that sounds like such a pleasant day,Anet... I'm glad you had the time to enjoy it.. remember what they say.."A change is as good as a rest"!!
Well you know how much I love going to our farmers' market, and yours looks just as great. I bet you are looking forwad to harvesting your veggies!
I want to see what your gourd becomes, too. ;)
I love your farmer's market sign! That's a great idea!
Thanks Sandy!
**************
Hey Tara, I have no idea who Colin Firth is! I'll keep ya posted on the gourd crafting.:)
****************
You're right Gwen the change was good!
********************
Hey Tammy, I'm thinking I'll try making the gourd into a bowl. I'll let you know the results.
**************************
Hi Amy, These signs are all over the neighborhood. We are called the Sign Corps Team.
That berry photo is art!! Really gorgeous!
Thanks Sharon, the containers were very shallow and the price was deep!
Good you got out to Allen St. Hope you don't feel it now.
You don't know who Colin Firth is! OMG. He is my favorite. (I don't mean to make you feel like a loser for not knowing.) My favorite was in the BBC 6 episode series of Pride and Prejudice. He is DREAMY. He was in Bridgett Jones' Diary too, which was a take-off on P & P.
You MUST watch him in P&P, which I think you can get at Video to Go.
:D
Post a Comment