"I'm nuts about Learn Nothing Day!"
Entry by Caleb and Anet
This is the first entry we made for the contest Sandra Dodd is having for Learn Nothing Day Any one can enter, click on the link to see the details. I took this photo of Sniffy today. I snatched some of Caleb's pop tart. Sniffy loved it! Nice break from peanuts!!! Caleb did all the photo editing stuff.





11 comments:
It's TERRIFIC!!! I love the model and the editing is perfect!
Your going to spoil her pretty soon she'll be turning her nose up at the peanuts. :)
Thanks Sharon! Hehehe!!!! Sniffy is traveling around America, she's made her way to New Mexico on Sandra's blog.
Hmmm.... That gives me an idea!
I'll let you know about it soon!
Cute! :) I think that squirrel 'learned' how to get what she wants from you! ;)
This is a great photo.
I was hoping to find out more about the contest at the link, but I am afraid I don't really get it still. What does 'Learn Nothing Day" signify?
You're right Denise, she is a master at getting want she wants!
I rarely give her sweet treats, I don't want her to get sick. Oh and all of the peanut she gets are raw unsalted, salt is very bad for squirrels.
*************
Hi Ruth, Sandra Dodd has started a holiday for unschooers/homeschoolers that is a day where you learn nothing! Homeschoolers usually are learning everyday, through out the summer as well. So she decided to claim July 24th as 'Learn Nothing Day' with a contest with four categories. Now I'm not sure how to have a day where my kids "learn nothing" when I really think about it, it seem nearly impossible!
I think we'll celebrate by having a picnic and lazy around a park somewhere, hopefully there will be no ants to explore and learn about at the picnic! It's all for fun!:)
What a little "Poser"! my dogs won't sit still that long..
Hey Gwen, try giving them a pop tart! lol
Sniffy looks like a charmer. If you're not careful, you may be whipping up special gourmet squirrel treats soon. Great graphic!
Now you have me thinking Tara! hmmm.... Maybe I could market gourmet squirrel treats to other squirrel lovers!
ahhh the picture isn't coming up for me. I'll try again...
OKAY I got it!! What a cute picture. I love photos of squirrels that people take around their yard, but my squirrels are driving me crazy. They are like vacuum cleaners and suck out all the bird seed no matter where I put it.
but I like your squirrel and nice editing too!!!
Post a Comment