Thursday, July 10, 2008

Circus Bear...



I just had to share this photo that Autumn took at a circus this year.
Wow a bear riding a motorcycle. Now you don't see that everyday!
Love the muzzle!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

That breaks my heart. Who could do such a thing? Pure Evil.

RunninL8 said...

That is just WRONG,WRONG,WRONG.

Anet said...

He's pretty darn cute, but I bet he'd even be cuter running around free in Alaska with runnin18!

Tara said...

I think I'd stand outside and pay people double for their tickets just to run these guys out of business. Poor bear. He deserves to be rolling in the grass somewhere or just lumbering around catching fish. Not this.

denise said...

Blech. And then everyone acts shocked when he bites the head off of his trainer.

RunninL8 said...

Damn straight!Hangin out up in the tree with the other one!!!

Stumbleine said...

Okay so little do ALOT of people know but a ton of the proceeds spent at this particular circus goes to an animal sanctuary down in florida that saves hundreds of animals. If this bear hated his life so much I'm sure that this photo would have came out differently with his trainer.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f145/foetography/edit6.jpg

A lot of hippies don't get the full story and assume all circuses just abuse their animals. There are laws and regular checks of these circuses and if anything wrong was happening then they would have been shut down.

People muzzle their dogs. Keep them on leashes or in cages or cooped up in a small yard. And teaches them tricks for for treats to amuse themselves and their friends...If you can tell me what the difference is I'd gladly appreciate it. I'm sure everyone's dog would rather be running around at their own free will too. Lifes not like that, so everyone should just calm down.

Anet said...

Okay Circus lover! I guess you set us "hippies" straight!!

Stumbleine said...

I guess so.

Blog Archive