Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday to my hard working Honey!

7 comments:

denise said...

Nice collage. Happy Birthday Brad!

I see you have the Sandra Dodd Learn Nothing Day icon - I just saw that last night on a board - I'm going to put one up too. I thought it was funny to see that after I posted the poem yesterday. :)

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Brad!

A mystery man.......Native American, amazing partner, great kids, bag pipes, bowling, and baseball.....but what does the blue light represent????

Anet said...

Thanks Denise!, Sandra Dodd left Noah and I both comments! Like she is the Mother Guru of unschooling!
The poem is fantastic, really doing nothing, is doing something!

******************
Hey Sharon, Thanks for the b-day wishes, I'll pass them on to him.
The light bulb represents two things; one that he is a Journeyman Electrician (he actually doesn't do anything with light bulbs!) and the other is he is a brainiac! He is always doing sudoku and crossword puzzles. If I need to spell something I ask Brad. But most of the time he tells me to "Look it up!" Sounds like a teacher.
He really a great guy, pretty quiet when he first meets people and then he warms up.
Not too much into the Arts, but supports all of us in it. He is the athlete, ran cross country (he did really well in that, received scholarships), played baseball (scholarships), basketball, football in high school.
He is on a bowling team with his best friends, one from his hometown. (He's from a small town in the country.) So anyways, the bowling team and their wives are going to Las Vegas in March. I have no desire to go there, but he put his foot down. OK, I'll go and gamble!
Oh, the light bulb is blue just for fun.

Sharon said...

He sounds great! You'll have to wave to us when you fly over Denver!!!

RunninL8 said...

Happy b-day and great art! I'll have to drop by that site!

tiff said...

love the collage...and love the sweetness...sounds like your hubby is a great guy!

happy birthday!

Tammy said...

Happy happy late birthday! :)

Blog Archive