Friday, June 20, 2008

Treasures....

Yard sale treasures...
Noah found 2 Vikings statues, 50 cents ea.


Cool back pack $1
It opens up to a chair.
Picnic basket,$1
Tea set $3

Set of 8 green cut glass goblets, $1.50 for the set.

We also got old National Geographic mags. A big cone of white string , some hedge clippers, a bird house that looks like a log cabin church, a fall flag with snoopy on it, spy glasses and some small misc. things Noah grabbed from the free boxes. He loves those free boxes!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! What a fun morning!! That backpack is VERY cool. Beware of that big cone of string though. I have one and I think it's magic string or something because it never runs out. I've had it at least 14 years!

Anet said...

Cool! We have to tie up our newspapers for recycling and when I saw it, I was like; "score!"
75 cents for 14 years of magic string!!!
Noah is digging his backpack he wears it up and down the sidewalk to his friends houses. He has it loaded with all of his adventurer stuff. I love watching him play. I don't want him to grow any bigger! Teenagers can be a bummer sometimes!

Sharon said...

Noah is so cute! I don't blame you for not wanting him to grow up. We still have our "kid moments" around here (aka horton) but they are interspersed with more grown up issues. I'm convinced though that not going to school allows them to be innocent longer. Don't tell Zoe, but I'm terrified of the years ahead......as long as lizards are my biggest concern we'll be okay though! :)

Gwen Buchanan said...

What deals you found..bet the little birdhouse is cute too!!

Ruth said...

It's funny you said that about Noah growing bigger! Because as I looked at these photos, and the one of him with the backpack, I thought, he is growing up! And I haven't even seen him that long.

The treasures are terrific, and I imagine the experience itself was a treasure. I just love shopping at flea markets, yard sales, thrift stores, etc.

Tammy said...

I love the tea set. And I've always wanted a picnic basket. I love garage saleing....one of the best things about summer!

Anet said...

Hey Ruth, You're right he is growing like a weed lately!!!

Blog Archive