Daedal/Ingenious and complex in design or function; intricate.
Finely or skillfully made or employed; artistic
Finely or skillfully made or employed; artistic
Daedal Photography by Autumn. Model: Cassie as Marie Antoinette 2007

A daedal piece by Sharon at One Small Square




9 comments:
I LOVE Autumn's photo, it is complex and beautiful!!!
I'm flattered that you put my piece up too and while it may lack visual complexity it makes me very happy that you have it..... Thanks!
Oh.... but it's artistically made! I just LOVE it!!!
Ah, more Sharon art. Love it!
very daedal...love the art...both pieces. our life is so simple...so the only thing I could think of was what we live in.
anet this has really been fun...i am glad that i stumbled across this meme.
Very interesting approach to the word Anet.. I like...
Hi Eluciq,
I'm so glad you've been enjoying the meme. I've been having fun with it too. It's been great getting to know you!:)
Thanks Gwen!
Did you do that round treatment of Autumn's photo? Or did she? I love this word too, and have really enjoyed your and Sharon's different approaches.
I wonder if I'll remember what the words mean after this week?? :|
Hi Ruth, Autumn did that to her photo, I wouldn't have a clue how to do something like that! I hope I can remember the words too!
Pam stopped over yesterday, Noah wanted to show her some stuff and she told me to tell you "Helloooo!"
Post a Comment