Monday, June 30, 2008

My 200th post!


According to the blogger post list, I'm posting my 200th post today. (Wow... I'm thinking
I blog way too much!) To celebrate my 200th post I made this happy picture. Well... it makes me happy and I hope it make you happy too! And I stopped this morning and treated myself to a yummy English Toffee Cappuccino!
I just want to let all my friends who visit my blog know how much I appreciate you and your thoughtful and caring ways. You are truly my friends and I am very blessed to share our "life journeys" together!

Here's to the next 200 post! May they be filled with joy, fun and friends!

***Megwetch and Namaste!***
Anet

My first comment was from....Gwen! *** Thanks Gwen:)
*Picture made at Polyvore

15 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Your 200th post is of all things sweet... Just like you, Anet!!!

It is always a pleasure to come visit you!!! and now I'm off to have an Irish Cream...

Megwetch and Namaste, back to you!!!

Sharon said...

You are a rare spirit Anet and it is us who have been blessed by you!
Happy 200th and I love the imagery in your collage......Sniffy's purple symbol/persona, nature, the gnome's mushrooms and the tree of life....they are all perfectly you!
So here's to the next 200!
Hugs~Sharon

Anet said...

What a prefect day! With surprises in the mail, treasures of the sea and the most quaint ear bobbles ever! Megwetch Friend!

**************************

You guys are the best! Blessings to you both!!

Sharon said...

Wow! That was some timing Gwen having Anet's presents arrive on the day of her 200th post! How's you do that?!

Anet said...

I learned the words "ear bobbles" from watching: Gone with the Wind.
I rented last week and it took me 2
evenings to watch it. It's the second time I've watched it. The first time on regular TV with commercials and it took (I swear) six hours! Much better on DVD! That Scarlet is such a pain in the butt, she never deserved Rhett! Oh have you ever watched it. It makes the North look pretty bad, during the Civil War but we probably were to them. I love the line from Rhett Butler:
"Frankly my dear...I don't give a damn!"

Anet said...

You guys should check out Noah's blog today:)For a very cute story he wrote.

~Molly~ said...

Just too cute!!! I wish I could do graphic stuff like that, I have no concept of it.

Congratulations on 200! I passed mine not long ago but wasn't paying attention at all. Maybe I'll catch the 300th.

Molly

ps, yes it is too bad we don't live closer to each other!

tiff said...

Here's to another 200 posts. Your blog has been fun to discover...

Thanks for being a supportive and upbeat virtual buddy!

...as for too much blogging...is there such a thing? ~~i have to say i am addicted to it, but most importantly it keeps me journaling!

Anet said...

Thanks Molly, I've been playing at the polyvore site (it's free) it's just click, drag, size, flip....etc.. easy! I've been having a blast. Wasting time too!
Caleb has to help me figure out how to get to my blog though!

*********


Hey Eluciq, Thanks! That's a good way to look at blogging, like it's a journal. I know I have learned so much from blogging, too much to even list. My favorite thing is learning about everyones lives and families, how and where they live. It just fascinates me! I mean seeing your Alaska, Gwen's Bay, Sharon's mountain and all the rest is so awesome. It helps me mentally leave the city! I love it!
And soon I'll get to learn all about Colorado!:)

RunninL8 said...

Yay! Congrats on your 200th! I'm grateful I found your blog and hope to continue getting to know you!
Fun pic you created!!
OK, it's 6pm here but I want an english toffee coffee thing!!!

Ruth said...

Way to go, Anet! You do a great job showing us your life in Lansing, I've learned a lot coming here. Here's to another 200!

Anet said...

Thanks Everyone, I'm honored to have you all for friends!:)

sandy said...

Wow how did you do that picture.!!

that is cool.

happy birthday to your husband.

Anet said...

Hi Sandy, It's this fun graphic design site called Polyvore. You can create what they call "sets" There is tons of graphics. It's free to join. There is a link on my sidebar if you want to check it out. I've been creating like crazy. I have a good one for tomorrow!:)

Tammy said...

Ahhh....blogging is so addicting. I think I was close to 200 when I deleted my blog. Such a bummer. lol

I love reading your blog. ;) Keep those posts coming!

Blog Archive