Not much happening around here....
So just some random pictures from this morning.
This handsome cardinal visited for awhile.
A yellow rose. I call Terry's rose.
The remaining Gnomes in a safe place.
My dinning room light just caught my fancy this morning!
The weather is suppose to be turning severe again today. Fun.....
So.....we are sticking close to home and doing some housework.
Have a Happy Friday the 13th. ! :)






6 comments:
Gosh I didn't even realize that it was Friday the 13th!
I love seeing the cardinal, we don't have them here. One of my favorite birds.
I hope you don't get that weather, you guys have had enough!
Hi Anet,
love the way the light comes through your beautiful glass shade...
Some people round here see Cardinals but I have never.. they are certainly not common.. you're lucky!!!
Wow, I thought cardinals would be everywhere, except maybe really hot places.
They stay here year long. They are beautiful against the snow!
It's the one bird song I recognize right away. So do my kids.
I'll try to get more shots of him and some of the female too.
It's starting to storm, oh boy here we go again!
Yuck Anet, sorry you've got the bad weather. We've had nothing but hot, lower 90s, here for a few weeks. There is a 30% chance of an afternoon thundershower tomorrow and it probably will since we have outdoor work planned.
The pictures are lovely! We have cardinals here year-round too, they nest in the small trees behind in our pool area. A few summers ago we had a dad cardinal who was teaching his babies to fly and they'd go around the yard from tree to tree(maybe 30-40 feet at a time). Just round and round the yard, it was really sweet.
Hi Molly, The storm wasn't much. 2 big thunders and little rain and it was over. I guess a little more tonight but then it's suppose to get pretty nice.
Sounds like the cardinals are good parents! How sweet that the dad helped with flying lessons:)
How's that pool coming along? I wish we had one, but it looks like a lot of work!
So many lovely colors! Love that glass too...
Post a Comment