Sunday, June 29, 2008

East Side Neighborhood




I found this You Tube video about my neighborhood. These homes are all in a block or two from mine. The video is about 4 mins. long.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Your neighborhood's beautiful Anet!

Anet said...

Thanks Sharon, it gets kind of crappy if you go south across Michigan Ave. but other than that it's pretty nice. I'm surprised they didn't show the castle house, a huge brick Gothic style with Ivy growing on it, beautiful landscaping. They showed a house across the street from it.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Anet, You live in a really lovely area...
and this was a very positive video... What a great find...

sandy said...

Alot of the growth sounds like So Cal...using land land land and crowded freeways, pollution..But those neighborhoods, wow, makes me miss the Kansas City neighborhoods of my childhood.

I'm enjoying your blog. I'll be back.

Thanks for visiting mine.

Anet said...

I'm so glad you stopped in!:)
It's a pretty nice neighborhood. My teenagers really love it. They are in the center of everything. A straight short bus ride to the community college, Michigan State college town,a mall, a skate park and downtown.

Blog Archive