Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time Well Spent

First a quick picnic lunch and then it's
off to play!



A quiet moment at the water's edge.
Then to finish... a brisk walk in the woods.

What a great day! Just Noah and mom...

6 comments:

Sharon said...

An eye for photography must run in the family, either that or Autumn is rubbing off on you. I especially like the shot from above with Noah placed in from of the grid of the jungle gym and the one of his walking away. Beautiful!

denise said...

Nice photos - and looks like your weather was nicer!

Tammy said...

Mom and me time......time definitely well spent. And I bet it was so enjoyed by the both of you!

Ruth said...

It's a treasure to have time alone with each of your kids. We knew a family that had 9 kids (!) and each parent took time alone with each one every week. I sorely missed this as a child!

Love this post.

Anet said...

Hi Sharon, Autumn is my guru. I learn from her, She is awesome... (Momma pride!) Thanks for the compliment, Autumn won't let me use her fancy-dancy camera though!

Thanks Denise, it was a great day.
Today rain...

Tammy, we loved it. It's hard to find something all my kids will do together with their age difference.
21,16 and 8. Even vacations are getting tough to plan!

Thanks Ruth,
I'll take Autumn out for an afternoon of Antique shopping or thrifting. With Caleb it's a movie, eating out or a walk. Noah loves nature, museums, just anything with mom... love that kid!
I too did not have any one on one time as a kid. I was the youngest of 6. My parents were tired by the time I came along....poor, poor me! lol

Ruth said...

Hey, I relate! I am the youngest of 8! Yes, my parents were tired too. I did get attention from my siblings, thankfully, so I don't think I'm too messed up. Yeah, it's cool that you have unique time with your kids, doing what they enjoy.

Blog Archive