Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Weekend Trip

Our weekend trip was lots of fun, we browsed the town,
hit a few yard sales, played at a park by the lake and
visited with family.


Noah checking out some Antique toys.

Origami Cranes with words of peace on them.

We stayed at a great hotel. We had the pool and hot tub to ourselves.

Noah in the pool.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I love antique shopping, so I HAD to click on the photos to see them up close. lol

The shawls on the left of the first photo are so pretty.

It sounds like you guys had a great weekend. YAY ;)

Anet said...

Hey Tammy, We did have a great time. We usually don't take Noah with us antiquing, but he did a good job and didn't break a thing!

~Molly~ said...

Oh my, OH MY!! What treasures you've found!!!! If I were close, I'd have to fisty-fight you for that picnic basket and the leaf glasses... wow oh wow! Lucky girl!

Molly

Sharon said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and it looks like from the pictures that you had perfect weather for it!

Anet said...

Gee Molly.... Love, Peace and happiness and the yard sales! lol
I love those glasses! My favorite find and they were only $3.00. Can you believe it?!

**********

HI Sharon, It was a great two days! I wanted to get back home because it's the first time We left Caleb and Autumn home alone.
They are big kids now! boohoo.....

Blog Archive