This is my favorite yard sale of all time!
The house is beautiful and super huge.
Check out the second story balcony and the enormous flag!!
Awesome glasses with caddy. I've always wanted one.
Old radio that still works, a buddy for my grandparent's radio that I have.
Picnic basket for Autumn, so she stops taking mine.
An old box with a Civil War picture on it and one inside it.All for a deal of $12.00.





5 comments:
Antiquing up north is THE BEST. The weather has been incredible, so happy for you. That set of tea glasses is very familiar; we had a set growing up, and so did Don's family. That Civil War box is gorgeous!
How sweet that Autumn goes for picnics!
Hi Ruth, I just love the glasses! We got them for only $3.00! The Civil War box is so cool!! Noah is having a Civil War Summer. He has a week long Civil War Day day camp at the Dodge Turner Mansion. Later in the summer we are headed to a Reenactment in Jackson. Then we will study more on the war for homeschooling.
Autumn is such a cute kid, (I should say young lady) She and her boyfriend do the cutest things, They picnic, they build their own kites from scratch. They play crochet and chess. They started a garden at his house. One strange thing they do is they are members of The Southern Michigan Ghost Hunters Society.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your daughter Ruth!
Don has had the Civil War reenactment come to his school. They are such good chances for kids to understand history beyond the textbook.
Autumn and her boyfriend sound pretty cool! I didn't know there is a Ghost Hunters Society in Michigan, Don will be intrigued.
We're having such a great time with Lesley, thank you! Her vast energy has contributed to many projects around the farm.
Ruth, I bet Lesley just LOVES coming home to the farm, what a great place to come home to!!!
Peace and quiet compared to New York City. Not to mention time with her great family!
Autumn is going to N.Y.C. in a few weeks, she is staying in a hostel in Manhattan. This is her second trip, She loves Coney Island!
I'm telling you, Don is a AWESOME teacher! I would send my Noah to 3rd. grade next year if he could have Don for a teacher!
Oh, WOW. That was one heck of a great garage sale! I'm jealous of everything you got. lol
And I can't wait to see the garage sales starting around here. Garage saleing is the next best thing to antiquing.
Post a Comment