Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Noah's new blog

I just made a new blog for Noah. Called Robots and Totem Poles He so excited about it!
He helped with the concept and the design. If you get a chance, check it out.
Anyone with kids who would like to be blog buddies with Noah that would be awesome! You could leave comments under your profile, just sign them from the children. I will view comments first before they post, just to keep him safe.
Thanks everyone!

Post Note; If someone could leave Noah a comment that would be great, he keeps wanting me to check it :)

5 comments:

~Molly~ said...

Well cool beans! I may have to set one up for my girls to share. I love the pirate ship warning(his last picture). And, I may just have to sneak up there and catnap those gorgeous kittehs.

Molly, who is not really looking forward to ruffing it in the least

Anet said...

Hey Molly that would be great! I bet your girls would love making a blog and could be blog buddies with Noah. He loves girls! lol Have a safe and happy time;)

RunninL8 said...

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! We have a lot in common! I LOVE your Earth Learners philosophy! What a fantastic way to look at it! Where can I see more of your art?
That kitten is flippin cute and where did you get the nature sounds on your blog?!?!? I love those sounds...
Well, I'm going to peruse some more! Look forward to seein you in the blogosphere!
Maybe when my daughter is 'ungrounded' from the computer she can be a blog pal! ;)

Anet said...

Hi, Thanks for checking out my blog. I've only posted a few pieces of my art, some of the folk art statues and some jewelry. It's really cool, I love to swap pieces of art with other blogger friends. The nature sounds can be found at the bottom of my blog page, click on "get your own playlist" sign up, it's free and easy to do. Then pick the songs you'd like to play. You can use the ones I have listed if you'd like. Then you send it to your blog. I've had mine a long time, it works great! It's really great to meet you and Noah would love a few blogger friends:)

Anet said...

Boy, do I have bad karma or what? As soon as I said how great the playlist works. IT STOPS WORKING!
what the heck:{

Blog Archive